2 recent additions (both pdfs) click to view or download (depending on how your browser is configured, it may preview the pdf (Chrome,Edge) or download (Firefox) the file
- Formby Tithe map and Schedule,1845
- Formby Tithe map Schedule,1845 Digital Database
- The 1851 Formby Census,
- O.S. (1848), six inch to 1 mile maps
- OS (1906) 25inch, Formby
- Photographic transparencies of Formby (Sibley) A set of old B/W glass negatives.
- A set of slides showing details of the 1906 25inch to 1 mile OS map of Formby. A set of slides and prints showing individual panels of the ‘Formby Tapestry’)
- A small collection of transparencies
- A box of miscellaneous B/W prints and picture postcards
- A collection of line drawings and water colours ; Mainly Sibleys. An extensive B/W photographic print collection
- B/W Mounted Prints relating to Formby Lifeboat History
- Box of (about 8) glass ‘magic Lantern Slides Register (transcript); Formby Chapel; 1781 – 1837, Scrap books of newspaper cuttings
- A local history book collection
- Miscellaneous historical maps
- Considerable collection of miscellaneous notes, documents and other items
- Records, Minute Books, Accounts, etc. of Formby District Nursing Association (1905 – 1947
- Records, Formby Women’s Gas Association. (Now disbanded).
- Scrapbook of 3rd Freshfield, 5th Formby Scout Troop;1917 – 1955, Bishops Court School
- Formby Urban District Council; annual reports of Medical Officer of Health and Public Health Inspector 1957 – 1972
- Miscellaneous reports, etc
- Set of Colour photographs taken for ‘Changing Face of Formby’ Display 2003
- Miscellaneous Artefacts The Formby Tapestry Videotapes M. Sibley, DVDs etc
- As an Artefact collection we have 39 accurate detailed models of old Formby cottages and houses
The Society would welcome any additional images of old Formby.
Arrangements can be made to collect these, make digital copies and return them with a CD/DVD. Just contact the Society (see below).
To access any of the resources, purchase any of the images or get in touch
Please contact the Chairman via email email@example.com